The upscale and mixed-use Cherry Creek neighborhood is tucked right next to the very popular Cherry Creek shopping district, including Cherry Creek’s indoor mall and outdoor shopping district of over 600 boutiques, salons, cafes and shops.
Whole Foods Market and the local farmer’s market are nestled in this district and are within easy walking distance. The neighborhood is home to more than 100,000 residents who live in a mix of spacious single-family homes, town homes and condos. Though the population includes empty nesters and singles, families with children will favor the easy walk to highly-rated Bromwell Elementary School.
Both residents and visitors alike enjoy a wide variety of cultural activities, including the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, the Taste of Cherry Creek, the Cherry Creek Sneak and the Films on Fillmore series each summer. In the winter, take a spin on the Fillmore Plaza ice rink. Along 6th Avenue to the north, take advantage of the rich mix of restaurants, pubs, yoga studios and shops. For some outdoor fun, the 22-mile Cherry Creek path is popular for runners, bikers, walkers and in-line skaters. Access to downtown is easy from Cherry Creek, but residents enjoy the ease with which they can walk to just about everything.
- University to Harrison, 1st Avenue to 6th Avenue
- Options abound but here are a few options… Campo de Fiori (authentic Italian
- The Squealing Pig (Irish pub)
- Little Ollies (Chinese)
- The Cricket (Pub) “Denver’s Best Burger”
- Zaidy’s (trad. New York Deli)
- Ocean (seafood)
- Table 6 (American) “5280’s Top Pick”.
Things to do:
- Shop till you drop in the Cherry Creek Mall or the outdoor shopping area of Cherry Creek North.
- Enjoy fresh fruits, veggies and flowers May-October at the Farmer’s Market.
- An easy jump on the Cherry Creek Bike Path.
- Fourth of July Weekend Cherry Creek holds the biggest and most popular Arts Festival in the country.
- Bromwell Elementary